Looking for some southern comfort food? Try out brand ambassador Aaron DeBord’s twist on a classic favorite!
Preparation time: 20 min
1 lb. chicken (ground)
1 cup quinoa
2 cups water
1 large egg
1 bag frozen mixed veggies (or fresh)
2 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tsp sriracha
2 tbsp rice vinegar (to taste)
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Brown chicken in large pan (wok).
2. While chicken is browning, in a separate pot, cook 1 cup quinoa in 2 cups of water.
3. When quinoa has absorbed the water and is “fluffy” (approx. 10-12 min.), combine quinoa in the large pan (wok) with chicken.
4. Add veggies, egg, and remainder of ingredients. (You can cook egg separately and combine)
5. Cook on high heat, mixing ingredients continuously for 4-6 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!